We believe that our Golf Course will remain open to all, throughout the Corona Virus situation, if for no other reason than to prevent a large proportion of society from going completely stir crazy!
If we have to close the Bar and Restaurant, we will continue to provide takeaway refreshments from the Proshop, which can be enjoyed on the Course or after Golf on the terrace with stunning views across the golf course.
To protect Staff and Golfers we have implemented some immediate safety measures:
1. Reintroducing the original concept of Golf, we have removed bunker rakes from the Course - the usual rules regarding relief apply or play the ball as it lies!
2. We have moved ball washers away from the tees to discourage use.
3. We strongly recommend putting with the flag in situ and allow gimmes and be careful when removing the ball from the hole.
4. Avoid close contact with your playing partners.
5. Do not exchange score cards or request a second signature from a playing partner.
6. To protect the staff please keep your distance - they will not be offended!
If you take sensible precautions, playing golf in over 150 acres of open countryside should be a safe form of the recommended exercise!